Thursday, March 8, 2007

Oh my!

So, I got word that my LLC is approved as well as my Masters Business License and my Federal Employer ID Number. What does that mean?

That means that I officially own Pipsqueaks. It also means that I am now waiting for all my documents so I can apply for my business loan. I also need to start scouting locations. I'm so excited, and I'm so nervous!

I've spent the better part of today "shopping" making lists of the things I need to get from Costco, Sam's, Ikea, etc. I'm on a hunt for really cool childrens toys that don't require batteries. Dress up clothes, play kitchen stuff, blocks, puppets. You know, things that you actually have to use your imagination for. I think this is the funnest part. Making the lists, checking it twice. I almost feel like Santa Clause.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I can't wait! I'm totally coming to your grand opening.