Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The first post...

It's always such a hard one. What to say? Where to start? Ooooh, that just gave me a great idea!

Who: Well, my name is Onica and I am the owner of Pipsqueaks.

What: Pipsqueaks is an indoor play facility. Mostly geared to the younger kids (0 to 8 years old). There will be open play, birthday parties, classes, some retail items and my favorite... Parents Night Out!

Where: Hopefully in Covington, WA... but Kent East Hill would work (as long as it's REALLY east!)

When: JULY 2007!!!

Why: Well, many reasons. I've always wanted to own my own business instead of running someone else's. I love kids, which is a good thing because I have two of my own. I need a creative outlet. Oh, and I like to be in charge! This also gives me a way to take my kids to work with me... everyday! And it also helps with the economy, I have to hire staff!


Well, here goes. Off to press the publish button. Stay tuned. I will be updating the blog twice a week... more if anything exciting is going on. And in start-up phase, something is ALWAYS going on!

1 comment:

Carrie Snider said...

I can't wait to see this!!!